Business Intelligence Analyst – SAS/SQL
Incredible opportunity to join a dynamic and growing Insight driven team within a vibrant worldwide renowned organisation
Permanent – Liverpool – £32,000 – £45,000 + Fantastic benefits and bonus
About the role
A worldwide renowned organisation is currently seeking to increase it’s analytical expertise and understanding of their Customer Data. Your main responsibilities within the role would be to use your experience of providing and creating actionable insight to build recommendations that directly address various business objectives. Within this role you will be expected to take ownership of large scale Insight projects and have the ability to engage the business upon your findings.
Are you the right person?
- You will be coming from an analytical background, being able to create insight through the analysis of data
- The ability to engage the business and get individuals excited, strong stakeholder management skills
- Passionate about data and have advanced analytical skills to match
The skills you’ll need
- Data mining experience
- Stakeholder management skills
- Analytical experience and background
It would be great (Not essential) if you also
- Have experience of R
- Have experience of Oracle/OBIEE
- Have previous experience of working with Customer data
This is a critical hire so I am keen to speak to candidates from a variety of backgrounds. Interviews will be held very quickly so please contact me, Rob Pritchard on 01565 748 370 or at email@example.com if you have any questions or apply now.
KDR Recruitment is the home of the UK’s best Information Management jobs. With unrivalled understanding of the data industry, we specialise in finding great jobs for the most talented people who want to work with the country’s leading users of data.
Required fields marked with *