Sally Marsh

Do you need insurance cover?

As a professional IT Contractor and if you operate through your own limited company, you will need to have adequate insurance cover in place to protect yourself against possible action by your clients. As a minimum legal stipulation you will need employer’s and third party liability insurance. It is also a prerequisite of being a KDR contractor that you are protected under a suitable professional indemnity policy.

There loads of business insurance sites on the web but we found the following that may save you some time:

We use this company for our PI policy and they have proved cost effective:

or another simple, easy quote:

or for a more comprehensive policy:

KDR receives no incentive from the brokers concerned and cannot be held responsible in any way for any cover purchased from them.